2147 Tremont Place
Denver CO, 80205
$675.28 per sqft
Built in 1887
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Michelle Seward, Listing Contact:
The Queen Anne: A Landmark Investment Opportunity. Offering includes 2147 & 2151 Tremont--adjacent property 2137 Tremont also available for 3 side-by-side historic properties across from a park. Denver’s beloved Queen Anne Urban Bed & Breakfast is a turn-key, fast capitalizing hospitality operation with brand equity on a historically significant property in an ideal oasis in the city location. Plug & play this one-of-kind cash generator (great cap rate) immediately & the sky is the limit w/ boundless future options to enhance, transform or restructure around your vision. Quaint, clean, green & community-centered with a brand established around the world, the Queen Anne earns high regard in print & digital guides. Urban but quiet: the park-side location at Downtown’s edge is a stroll to the Denver Convention Center, Performing Arts Complex, 16th St. Mall or Coors Field, yet in a peaceful, leafy setting across from gorgeous Benedict Park & surrounded by local shops/restaurants. A nationally registered landmark, the original Victorian (2147 Tremont) is rooted in Denver history, designed by noted architect Frank Edbrooke (Brown Palace et al.) for relatives of the famed Tabor family. The Inn also encompasses the adjacent historic home (2151 Tremont). Interested in 3 contiguous properties across from a park? Ask us about 2137 Tremont, too. The Queen Anne has evolved into a distinctly modern, community-focused, art-inspired operation w/ eco-friendly practices, local sourcing & a uniquely creative flair, w/ rooms individually designed & crafted by area artists. The grounds are an urban garden oasis w/ hundreds of ornamental edible plants--from garden to table! Keep the Inn running & capitalizing as-is, plus endless options to modify, transform & personalize: multi-family, short-term, group living, own/occupy, corp. retreats, events, retail, restaurant/bar, office, add/split properties. Tons of parking + garage/alley. 3D Tour/info/financials at: tremontplacedenver.com
October 14, 2021
September 15, 2023
2147 Tremont Place
Denver CO, 80205
Ceiling Fan(s), Entrance Foyer, Kitchen Island, Smoke Free, Hot Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Garden, Spa/Hot Tub, Front Porch, Rooftop
Historical District, Level
Other Property Details
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:31 PM UTC, 9/15/2023