3349 Blake Street
Denver CO, 80205
$368.46 per sqft
Built in 1909
Courtesy of Urban Luxe Real Estate, Heidi Finn, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-300-0330
Artful adaptation of an historic, brick warehouse into a single family home, event space, artist studio and RiNo’s oldest art gallery. A free standing building built in 1909, The Pattern Shop at Silver Engineering Works was the brick warehouse in which woodworkers made life-sized wooden patterns of machine parts that were then converted to iron and steel products in the foundry next door. The current owners bought the abandoned building in 1991 and worked with local architect David Tryba- the man responsible for projects such as Union Station, Denver’s Botanic Garden’s redevelopment, Hotel Teatro and Boulder’s Google campus to name a few- and turned it into an AIA Award-winning studio, gallery/event space and single family home. This warehouse conversion spans approx 5,000 sq ft of versatile live/work space on two levels. Main level is currently designed as an art gallery, studio and event space complete with butler’s kitchen, bathroom, private office, library and walk-in antique bank vault. Upper level is designed as a private residence retreat including a kitchen, living, master bedroom, ensuite bath as well as guest bedroom and bath. Remove the interior walls and start with a blank canvas! Design elements include soaring, 30ft+ ceilings, skylights, concrete floors, exposed beams, exposed brick, hardwood floors and a beautiful, private courtyard patio overlooking tall, established trees and common courtyard. Property is located within Silver Square community but is not a part of the HOA. Fully fenced. Two off street parking spaces and NO HOA. Ready for your updates and improvements for future use! Unique opportunity to own a piece of Denver’s History! >>>
June 17, 2023
November 28, 2023
3349 Blake Street
Denver CO, 80205
High Ceilings, Smoke Free, Walk-In Closet(s)
Carpet, Concrete, Wood
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:05 PM UTC, 11/28/2023