4420 W 31st Avenue
Denver CO, 80212
$483.31 per sqft
Built in 2020
Courtesy of Compass - Denver, Jennifer Apel, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-570-9690
3-2-1 Buy-Down For You! In year 1, Buyer saves $40k in reduced mortgage & captures a 5% rate Today! Stunning, custom-built urban contemporary, a true West Highlands urban masterpiece spanning 4,300+ SF of luxurious & plush living space. The impressive kitchen is adorned with a generous dining island, white granite countertops with elegant gray veining, a walk-in pantry, and high-end appliances including wine and beverage refrigerators all combining to elevate the culinary experience. The kitchen boasts breathtaking mountain peak views for a stunning backdrop to your everyday cooking adventures! Open floor plan floods the home with abundant light. Clean lines, fan-favorite materials, & a sophisticated color palette add touches of modern elegance throughout. Main floor Primary Suite is a true sanctuary, featuring a gas fireplace, spacious custom walk-in closet, & lavish 5-piece bath with a large walk in shower & a serene soaking tub. 2nd floor delivers 3 additional bedrooms, including a 2nd suite w/ a stunning 5-piece bath w/ a soaking tub, walk-in shower, & walk-in closet. 2 more generously sized bedrooms on this floor feature en-suite bathrooms & abundant storage. The 2nd floor also includes an open, expansive home office with mountain views & access to a 2nd-story deck! The fully finished walkout basement w/ 10' ceilings is a haven of relaxation and entertainment, featuring a great room w/ a wet bar & huge gas fireplace. 5th bedroom is a spa-like guest retreat with a steam shower & sauna! Stay fit & active in your own private home gym! Walkout basement seamlessly blends indoor/outdoor living w/ easy access to a great yard with turf, deck, & planting areas. Enjoy al-fresco dining in the inviting outdoor spaces, designed for low maintenance & maximum enjoyment. Perfect location easy access to Highland Square, Sloan's Lake, & Tennyson for an unparalleled variety of shops, restaurants, & recreation. Experience the best of urban living in style & comfort! See it today!
June 21, 2023
December 2, 2023
4420 W 31st Avenue
Denver CO, 80212
Built-in Features, Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, In-Law Floor Plan, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
Basement, Bedroom, Family Room, Gas Log, Great Room
Balcony, Lighting, Private Yard, Deck, Front Porch, Rooftop
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:49 PM UTC, 12/2/2023