13138 Whisper Canyon Road
Castle Pines CO, 80108
$365.81 per sqft
Built in 2004
Castle Pines is known for its unique topography, just south of the Metropolitan perimeter. The rolling hills give way to views and not to mention the ability to live within a neighborhood that offers such a sense of seclusion that you would think the nearest home is miles away. Whisper Canyon provides all of this and is positioned securely behind a gate. This home sits at the end of the road with no neighbors in sight and has further seclusion by the additional trees, planted at construction, and are now in full growth.
13138 Whisper Canyon Road is a rare opportunity in many ways. This custom-built home was enjoyed by the couple who conceived, built, lived, and loved it for approximately 16 years. The home's position was not taken lightly before its construction, so landfill was brought in to slightly elevate the home to take advantage of the views cherished from the primary bedroom suite and the great room's 20-foot high picture window. A perfect home for empty nesters and/or a family with older children. This ranch, with the additional 3 bedrooms, entertaining and billiards area with bar and walk-in wine room on the lower level, has full walk-out access from many rooms.
The primary suite is spacious and well thought out, including access to the outdoors from the bedroom and spa room. The large closet is attached and has access to the laundry, which also has an entrance from the mudroom next to the garage entry.
All entertaining spaces have an access point to the outdoor deck, making indoor/outdoor entertaining simple during any season. The flexibility in entertainment at this home is accessible with the indoor layout, outdoor decks and patios, and the private garden at the rear of the home. Additionally, parking is available as you enter the property and does not impede the driveway leading to the 3-car garage, not visible from the street or front of the home. The best thing of all is that this entire area has a snow-melt system throughout.
August 10, 2023
February 16, 2024
13138 Whisper Canyon Road
Castle Pines CO, 80108
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Hot Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Warming Drawer, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Gas, Great Room, Living Room, Other, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Radiant
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:31 AM UTC, 2/16/2024