3611-3615 Osage Street
Denver CO, 80211
$674.95 per sqft
Built in 1891
Welcome to the Osage Street Castle, located in highly sought after Lo-hi! This charming home has endless potential as an investment property or an entertainer's single family dream home with endless curb appeal. While zoned for a Duplex, it is currently being used as a single family home. The large lot has ample alley parking and the potential for an ADU if used as a single family home. This home boasts 7 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, a covered front porch, 2 car carport, gated driveway, and a huge roof top that would be the perfect place for a roof top deck. The entire front of the home displays the opulence of gray royalite and pink sandstone arches, with stone pillars and ornate sculptures. From the stained glass windows, to the elegant wrought iron stair case and the decorative fireplaces, this home oozes with charm and character. The gourmet kitchen will leave even the most discerning buyers impressed, with granite counter tops, sleek cabinets, slate floors, drop lighting, commercial high end appliances and multiple prepping areas. The spacious main floor primary bedroom is a wonderful addition to the home, complete with floor- to-ceiling antique doors made in France and imported from an estate in Portugal. This room soaks in tons of natural light and walks out to the private patio with pond and waterfall. The primary bathroom has a unique "cave-like" shower, fabulous Kohler Sok Tub and a 2 way fire place so you can enjoy the fireplace while you soak. The master bathroom wouldn't be complete without its large ornate marble sink that looks like it was flown straight in from Rome. Both of the upstairs bathrooms are tastefully and uniquely remodeled, one of which has a beautiful custom-made copper tub and shower. The upstairs bedrooms are spacious and elegant. Within walking distance to some of Denver's finest restaurants: Wild Flower, Acova, Root Down, Avanti, Highland Tavern and Diebolt Brewery. This home is a registered Denver Landmark Home.
August 18, 2022
February 16, 2024
3611-3615 Osage Street
Denver CO, 80211
Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Utility Sink
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Private Yard, Water Feature
Near Public Transit
Trevista at Horace Mann
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:29 AM UTC, 2/16/2024