3911 W 24th Avenue
Denver CO, 80212
$488.79 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek, Katie Robinson, Listing Contact: [email protected],727-434-0164
**Seller is now offering $50,000 in seller concessions for a rate buydown.** Situated on a desirable block in Denver's highly sought-after Sloan's Lake neighborhood, this lovely home offers five large bedrooms and four spacious bathrooms. Join a friendly and lively community centrally located with quick access to the city and mountains! Enjoy an eye-catching front entryway with a curved staircase and an inviting open floor plan. This spectacular home has everything, from a two-and-a-half car garage to a fantastic front and backyard with covered porches, soaring vaulted ceilings, and a built-in Bluetooth music system with volume controls in various rooms and outdoors. There are captivating oak hardwoods and luxury finishes throughout. The home has a cozy, bright living room, a stunning gas fireplace, and a nearby powder bathroom on the main floor. The kitchen has Thermador wifi appliances, quartz countertops, a dual utility sink with accessories, three ovens, and a butler's pantry with a wine fridge. Plenty of cabinet storage space and a separate mud room with built-ins, hooks, and access to the backyard. On the upper level is a sizeable primary suite with a gas fireplace, generous walk-in closet, and an en suite bathroom with porcelain tiles. Two large bedrooms are upstairs with a separate laundry room and sink, and two suites are in the basement with another second laundry room. Downstairs is perfect for housing guests, as they will have plenty of private space, a full bathroom, a living room, and a kitchenette. This stunning, never-lived-in property encompasses everything a homeowner needs. It even has a unique built-in stone gas fireplace out back! The Sloan's Lake Trailhead is just two blocks west of this charming residence. Relish in the tasteful design of this urban home with restaurants, gyms, coffee shops, playgrounds, the lake, and trails footsteps away!
August 11, 2023
November 28, 2023
3911 W 24th Avenue
Denver CO, 80212
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, In-Law Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Freezer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smart Appliances, Sump Pump, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Gas, Living Room, Outside, Primary Bedroom
Fire Pit, Garden, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Covered, Front Porch, Patio
Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Near Public Transit, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 5:13 PM UTC, 11/28/2023