2162 Lawrence Street
Denver CO, 80205
$192.00 per sqft
Built in 1911
Courtesy of A Better Way Realty, Jon Wells, Listing Contact:
Discover Your Next Opportunity in Denver's Vibrant Corner! The electric corner of 22nd Avenue and Lawrence Street! Imagine a spot where 22,000 potential customers or clients pass daily. Trendy, new high-end apartments, bustling mixed-use havens, lively breweries, and artisanal distilleries. With seamless access to I-25 and a breezy stroll to the legendary Coors Field and iconic Union Station, this property is truly a hub of connectivity and excitement. This property is more than just bricks and mortar—it's brimming with stories, opportunities, and immense potential. Here's what makes this property an absolute goldmine: Versatile & Dynamic Layout: Main Floor: A commercial kitchen, just waiting for your innovation! Paired with dining areas, just think of the culinary marvels you could bring to life. Five main floor offices are uniquely designed with views of 22nd Ave and a large meeting room is perfect for your next big venture! Upper Level: 25 private rooms, a shared bathroom for comfort, and an indispensable central laundry. Think co-living spaces, boutique guesthouses, or maybe a hub for young professionals? Basement Bonanza: A world of possibilities await in this spacious treasure trove! Meeting spots, game zones, a cozy library, storage, and even a weight room! Reimagine, redesign, and redefine! Zoning Perks: Think group homes, shared workspaces, eclectic retail, avant-garde offices. Yes, it's all backed by current zoning provisions. Tailor it to your dream vision! The adjacent parking lot with 22 spots (development rights are sold separately). Development rights or the air space above could be yours to build a tall and slender building 12 to 20-stories high! This isn't just a property—it's your next big adventure in Denver's thriving scene. Whether you're a restaurateur, a visionary entrepreneur, or a property developer with an eye for gold, this is THE opportunity you've been waiting for. Dive in, dream big, and ride the wave of Denver's exhilarating vibe!
August 25, 2023
September 14, 2023
2162 Lawrence Street
Denver CO, 80205
Historical District, Near Public Transit
Other Property Details
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:10 AM UTC, 9/14/2023