5000 S El Camino Drive
Englewood CO, 80111
$586.49 per sqft
Built in 2004
A magnificent Colorado estate nestled in Denver's prestigious Cherry Hills Village, this extraordinary home embraces the best of both worlds, blending grand and inspiring architecture with serene surroundings in a tranquil country setting.The spacious sun drenched great room with soaring beamed ceiling is the heart of the home. The gorgeous wood burning fireplace adorning the north wall creates a cozy ambiance for an enchanting evening with family and friends. French doors open to the private stone patio that allows for the perfect flow for indoor / outdoor entertaining. The adjoining family room provides an intimate retreat with a fireplace and views of the gardens. The study includes warm wood work, custom built-ins, fireplace and large windows overlooking the front yard and curved driveway.The custom gourmet kitchen features a large island, Viking cooktop, Wolf double ovens, Subzero refrigerator and plenty of counter space for the ultimate cooking experience. A custom built-in banquette and dinning table provide the perfect gathering spot in the kitchen for casual family meals.The primary suite is a true retreat with a fireplace, western views of the mountains from the large windows or the intimate balcony, wet bar, and 6 piece bath with his and her water closets and walk-in closets. There are 4 additional ensuite bedrooms along with a 1419 square foot carriage house located above the 3 car garage. The 1 bedroom carriage house has a fully equipped kitchen, large living / dining area with gas fireplace and a full bath.
Situated on 2.08 acres with grand, mature trees, lush gardens, and mountain views this estate offers a setting like no other. For those who enjoy entertaining, yet savor privacy, this spectacular property offers year - round extraordinary living both inside and out. From a game of tennis to a lacrosse/soccer matchup on the turf field followed by a sunset cocktail on the sports lanai, this home is ideal for the active CO family!
September 22, 2023
February 16, 2024
5000 S El Camino Drive
Englewood CO, 80111
Breakfast Nook, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
Bedroom, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Balcony, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
Landscaped, Level, Many Trees
Cherry Creek 5
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:36 AM UTC, 2/16/2024