6437 S Potomac Street
Englewood CO, 80111
$319.09 per sqft
Built in 2007
Welcome to an exceptional townhome in the Castlewood Subdivision, where contemporary elegance meets practicality. This residence is the epitome of luxury, with an upgraded gourmet kitchen featuring cherry ebony mist cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, slide-out shelves, and a pantry for utmost convenience. Walnut hardwood floors grace the main level, radiating warmth and sophistication throughout the bright and open floor plan. Updated upstairs bathroom exemplifies modern design, complete with quality fixtures. Step out onto the balcony to soak in the serene surroundings, and enjoy an abundance of natural light pouring in through large windows, Hunter Douglas wood blinds, and newly added light fixtures.
Positioned close to Cherry Creek State Park, this townhome allows easy access to nature and recreational activities. The upper level houses two bedrooms with a full bath, while the primary bedroom enjoys an ensuite for added privacy and comfort. A two-car attached garage with an extended 15 x 20 pad ensures ample space for your vehicles and additional storage, making everyday life a breeze. Convenience is further enhanced by the laundry facilities on the second floor. The front door features a pop-out glass option with screen door capabilities, providing a customizable entrance. Lastly, open space just beyond your front door adds to the sense of openness and tranquility, making this property an inviting and serene haven. Don't miss this opportunity to call this townhome your own!
October 18, 2023
February 24, 2024
6437 S Potomac Street
Englewood CO, 80111
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
Cherry Creek 5
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:08 AM UTC, 2/24/2024